Looking for a quick overview of what’s happening at Hockey ACT?
Read on to find out what’s on this week at Hockey ACT!
Updated: Friday, May 22nd, 2020
- Hockey ACT have released Return to Training Guidelines (May 2020) – Further details and the full document can be found on our Return to Training page: https://hockeyact.org.au/return-to-training-guidelines/
- To stay up-to-date with all matters regarding Hockey ACT and the current COVID-19 pandemic, please follow our dedicated page: https://hockeyact.org.au/hockey-act-updates-covid-19-community-sport/
- New Hockey ACT Board Directors Appointed – Following the Hockey ACT AGM conducted on 5 May 2020 Hockey ACT is pleased new Hockey ACT Board Directors were appointed. To read the details, head over to our news article: https://hockeyact.org.au/new-hockey-act-board-directors-appointed/
- New Hockey ACT Life Members Elected – Hockey ACT is pleased to announce that at the Hockey ACT AGM conducted on 5 May 2020 four new Hockey ACT Life Members were elected. To read the details, head over to our news article: https://hockeyact.org.au/new-hockey-act-life-members-elected/
- 2020 Winter Season Postponement: All Hockey ACT competitions, programs, training and events have been postponed indefinitely. To read the March 2020 update to members, please go to our dedicated COVID-19 page (https://hockeyact.org.au/hockey-act-updates-covid-19-community-sport/).